Located in North West London my client is a reputable retail company committed to providing their clients with only the best deals. Currently, I am seeking a reliable and organized Management Accountant to join this company on a full-time basis. You will have the opportunity to work within a large company that has a finance team of 20 and a huge turnover.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing accurate and timely management accounts;
- Improving the timeliness, relevance and quality of management information reporting to relevant cost centre managers;
- Maintaining and developing the monthly management information pack, including focus on key drivers and variance analysis;
- Assisting with month end planning, to ensure timely and accurate production of management accounts and to manage month end in line with plan;
- Working with the rest of the Management team across the business to help analyse and interpret both financial and qualitative information in order to make sound recommendations;
- Analysing and interpreting historic data and forecast results and prepare trend analysis to predict future performance;
To be shortlisted, we are looking for candidates who fulfil the following requirements:
- QUALIFIED CIMA/ACCA/ACA or at Final stages
- Degree educated with good A levels.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen to understand the dynamics of a complex evolving industry;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral);
- Ability to organise, plan and manage, together with the capacity to prioritise for self and coordinate input from others to deliver timely results;
- Excellent Excel skills