Chase and Holland have the pleasure of assisting a fantastic business in the Nottinghamshire area to recruit for an outstanding Senior Credit Controller on a permanent, full time basis. Joining a very strong team, and managing the businesses Key Clients, this excellent position will see the successful candidate offered a competitive salary, pension scheme, 25 days holiday and childcare vouchers, plus development and training opportunities
Looking after the following duties as part of their day to day role:
- Proactive contact to Key clients to reduce overdue and outstanding debt
- Negotiating and formulating repayment plans where necessary
- Setting up and amending credit limits for client accounts
- Monitoring aged debt and reporting as required
- Allocating of incoming payments to the necessary ledger
- Reporting all seriously overdue accounts to the Credit Control Manager
- Ensure customer information is up to date and correct
- Ensure Credit insurance policies are complied with
- Adhere to all internal policies and procedures whilst setting example to colleagues within the department
- Additional ad-hoc duties as and where required
Who should apply?
- Proven accounting experience preferably AAT qualified
- Credit Control experience is desirable
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software (Sage)
Candidates must be honest, reliable, have a strong work ethic and positive approach to their work. Experience in the use of Coda would be advantageous A generous salary in the region of £21,000 - £24,000.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.