Management Accountant (Qualified) - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our clients growing International Financial Outsourcing department as a Management Accountant.
They are looking for a fully qualified Accountant with a strong practice background, to provide direct supervision to the team, alongside preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts.
The successful candidate will be assigned their own portfolio of clients and will be working with senior members of staff, providing assistance when needed in a fast paced environment where good communication skills are essential.
This will be a very varied role with more duties than just preparing management accounts. The chosen candidate will be forward thinking with the ability and dynamism to identify and suggest process improvements, allowing the department to efficiently meet their growing demands.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Full review of management accounts, reports and VAT returns, ensuring technical accuracy and any anomalies investigated and resolved
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs (revenue reconciliations, comprehensive multi-currency and multi-territory reporting, consolidated accounts etc.)
- Supervision of Accounts Assistants and Financial Administrators, ensuring they are completing their work accurately, providing guidance where necessary
- Dealing with technical queries from clients
- The review of online BACs payment submissions
- Assisting the departmental manager as and when required
As a member of the International Financial Outsourcing team, you will be provided with the opportunity to build strong relations with clients. Advanced development is encouraged and will be rewarded with the assignment of additional responsibilities enabling the candidate to advance to the next level in their career.
- You must be an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant with post qualification experience
- Preferably from an accountancy practice background with experience in working with a portfolio of clients
- Be completely conversant with QuickBooks Online or Xero accounting software
- Strong IT skills and excellent knowledge of excel
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good VAT knowledge
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
- The candidate must be self disciplined, organised, proactive, able to make and justify own decisions
Based in their London offices, the successful candidate will enjoy the following:-
- Salary to £48,000
- 20 days annual leave per annum plus 8 bank/public holidays, an additional 3 days annual leave given between Christmas and New Year
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Voluntary group Dental Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
If you would like to know more, then please apply now to Steve James, Goldstone Laine.