Nisbets is currently looking for a Credit Controller to join our Finance department based in Avonmouth, Bristol. Whilst any previous experience would be advantageous we are able to offer full training and support so if you are looking for your first opportunity within a finance department please do apply.
In the role you will have responsibility for an allotted section of customers and it will be your responsibility to accurately maintain that section. This will include chasing overdue debt, reviewing credit limits and releasing customer orders where possible. Key skills required for the role include an excellent and professional telephone manner, strong numerical skills, tenacity and Excel skills.
As Credit Controller your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that any customer that hits their previously agreed credit limit is escalated to the team leader for review, and that it is actioned within our next day KPI
- Ensuring that all customer accounts are kept up to date, keeping all funds allocated in accordance with the customer’s wishes
- Making a minimum of 50 outbound calls per day to customers where overdue balances exist
- Implementing and ensuring compliance to the company’s credit policy
- Understanding and enforcing compliance to data protection regulations
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working within a fast paced, changeable credit control environment
- The ability to be flexible to workloads and hours of work where required to include evenings and weekends
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.