Technical Manager (Electrical Power / UPS)
£40,000 to £50,000 Basic + Product Training + Company Car + Healthcare + Overtime
Are you a senior electrical or uninterruptible power supply engineer looking to take the next step into management? On offer is terrific training to make you a technical specialist in this field whilst managing a highly skilled team of engineers. Excellent package on offer working for this niche supplier of quality power products.
This company is a specialist UPS manufacturer with a renowned international reputation, operating globally in over 80 countries. Join an already established and growing company in this thriving industry and take the next step into technical management.
* Providing technical support to clients
* Management of subcontracts and field service engineers within the UK
* Attending meetings and helping the sales team with all technical questions
* Providing technical product-specific training for distributors and building a training plan
* 24/7 phone availability
* Responsibility of the workshop, including spare and repair units stock, spare parts, tools
* Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30
* Previous UPS engineering experience OR
* Good electrical knowledge
* HNC or similar electrical qualification or equivalent experience
* Living commutable to St Neots
Please apply with Reference SR351 to Sean Robinson
Key words, UPS, electrical, engineer, service, technical, technical support, technical manager HNC, UPS engineer, Senior UPS engineer, generators, high voltage, diesel, diesel engines, 3 phase, power supply, 11kv, PLC, ac dc motors,
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.