DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A NATIONAL RECRUITER WHO ARE EXPANDING, RECRUITING AND CAN OFFER YOU JOB SECURITY ?
Are you an experienced sales professional looking to get into recruitment? Who wants… innovative training, genuine career prospects where 85% of the management team are 'home grown.', dynamic working environment and excellent earning potential.
Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary £16,000 - £20,000 plus commission
Managing your own portfolio of permanent vacancies to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Predominantly cold calling new and lapsed clients in core sales time daily to market out our candidates.
- Taking comprehensive permanent job specifications from clients in order to match candidates to the job effectively, then manage the interview process.
- Build on existing relationships and identify opportunities for new business in other departments.
- Interviewing candidates on a daily basis to keep a good availability list covering all of our core job types.
- Follow up on any leads passed from candidates, to ensure a sales call is made into the particular company marketing out one of your similar candidates.
- Experienced sales professional with a proven track sales record.
- Energy and desire to succeed, with a competitive streak that wants to beat the competition.
- Professional personal appearance with the ability to build sustainable business relationships.
- Positive mental attitude
- Able to demonstrate working to and exceeding targets.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritise.
If you feel you have the energy and drive to succeed in a fast paced, dynamic sales environment within recruitment then email your CV to Lynette Wilson-Mcilvain
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.