CMC have an exciting opportunity for a management accountant to join a well-established FMCG business.
Ideally you will be responsible to support the financial controller producing timely and accurate managing reports, working across the finance team to design, implement and manage best accounting practices across the areas of responsibility. You will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
- Preparation of period end management reporting, with analysis to deliver comprehensive understanding of business performance through financial reporting and KPIs
- Deliver robust and accurate consolidated budgets and forecasts
- Support preparation of business cases for capital investment, monitor through delivery and complete post implementation reviews.
- Work in partnership with the Operations Business Partners to drive value through business decisions.
- Be an advocate of internal controls and collaborate with the Site Controls team to ensure financial information is robust and can be relied upon
- Demonstrates commitment and a good understanding of Health & Safety for self and others within a factory environment
- Ideally a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong financial accounting background
- Well-organized and able to develop and monitor plans to meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisation and planning skills
- Ability to work within a team and develop positive relationships with both finance and operational colleagues.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.