Commerical Gas Manager
My client in Kent have over the last 30 years has steadily grown into a National Plumbing, Heating & Drainage contractor, due to further expansion they now require an experienced Gas Manager who has managed staff, budgets and has good technical knowledge and experience in contract management of commercial gas servicing, repair and PPM contracts, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of compliance performance and that legislative obligations are met or exceeded and that sound management practices are adopted.
This is an exciting opportunity for a fresh thinking positive results driven Manager to join an ever expanding successful team. Ideally you will be hungry for your next new challenge; my client rewards their employees regularly and recognises hard work. Based in Gravesend they have a family culture office which makes for most employees not want to leave!
· You will be required to go on an out of hours call out Rota (Management Assist) 1 in 4
· Manage a team of 4 engineers
· Must be flexible and have a good work ethic with a "can do attitude"
· Must be confident when dealing with customers as contracts include very prestigious clientele.
· Must have circa 2 years Managerial experience in this field
· A full clean driving licence
· Gas Safe Accreditation
· NEBOSH or similar
· Working knowledge of current gas legislation (Gas Safety (Installations & Use) Regulations 1998) and related guidelines
Salary up to £50,000 per annum D.O.E. Pension after successful probationary period (6months) Company Vehicle available. Laptop and Mobile phone provided.
If you are looking for a new role within an expanding dynamic company then please apply by submitting your CV. Please note that due to the anticipated number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.