A global business has highlighted the need to recruit a Finance Manager for their site in the East Midlands to support the business through the next phase of growth.
As Finance Manager you are responsible for driving commercial decision making through the provision and interpretation of commercial data and insightful financial reporting and analysis into performance across the Northern Europe regions sales, margin, and operating profit.
This role is commutable from Corby, Kettering, Peterborough, Northampton, Oakham, Wellingborough and Leicester.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation of budgets, accounts and forecasts for consolidation planning
- Take an active part in managing and developing the business, being an active member of the management team
- Support the Finance Director for Northern Europe and the other members of the management team on opportunity, risk and business performance
- Responsibility to ensure systems and processes are updated and supporting the business in an optimal way
- Ownership and accountability for the audit, insurance and external relationships
- Leadership of the budgeting process with non-finance stakeholders
- Active management and reporting of cash flow identifying risk
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to a Degree level and CIMA / ACCA qualified plus experience post-qualification
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of SAP and operating in a global business
- Demonstrable ability to lead, challenge and influence both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Strategic height as well as an ability and readiness to dig down into numbers when needed
- Hands-on and operational
- The ability to highlight commercial opportunities and risk
- A collaborative approach
Salary and benefits:
- £50,000 - £60,000 + full blue chip package