An exciting new opportunity has become available within a reputable bank for a Credit Assistant.
Duties to include:
- Entering audited annual accounts on to GCMS
- Assisting Credit Analysts in data collection for credit requests / reviews.
- Attend Credit Committee meetings for the purpose of taking notes and subsequently drafting a full set of minutes for approval by the committee members.
- Drafting the "Final Credit Approval" form for sign-off by the Analyst and Head of Credit Management
- Scanning approved and signed credit requests / reviews together with the final credit approval into the appropriate folder in the computer system. Filing the hard copy.
- Updating department workflow files as necessary.
- Entering / updating limits within the GCMS system.
- Assist in the compilation (data collection and presentation) of regular and ad hoc reports for Head Office and / or Credit Committee.
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- Good written and verbal skills in both English and Mandarin.
- A high level of numeracy.
- This is a small team and good interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ability to manage priorities and work unsupervised.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (both 2010 versions).
- An aptitude to understand proprietary software systems.
- A degree of familiarity with the profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow statements appearing in annual audited accounts.
- Some prior experience of working in a credit department in a financial institution.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg.
This is a long term contract and the client would like to pay the candidate on a salary basis.