Assistant Commercial Analyst
My Client, a Leading UK Law firm is looking for an Assistant Commercial Analyst to join their groeing fiancé team.
The role is to support to business on the international front and support the Firm's group accounting.
Reporting directly into the Senior Commercial Analyst as a Assistant Commercial Analyst your duties will consist of:
- Provide commercial, financial and analytical support to group
- Providing financial analysis for the Commercial Accountants and Senior to drive the right behaviours that enhance profitability
- Assist Accountants and Analysts in detailing the financial performance of the group
- Reviewing requests for data, providing relevant reporting and simple analysis of results
- Support for the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide pricing support to the Commercial Accountants
- Assist projects alongside Commercial Accountants designed to enhance financial performance
Candidates will be graduates with at least a year experience within an Accountancy practice or Law firm.
Candidate will be able to demonstrate strong eye for detail and previous experience with an International business
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.