My client is an international property service provider with an extensive portfolio across the UK. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facilities Manager to take responsibility for a large, commercial, multi tenanted site located in central Bristol. You will also take ownership of a small portfolio of commercial properties in the Bristol.
- Management of onsite staff.
- Management of service charge budgets including draft reporting and reconciliation.
- Manage internal and external relationships including landlord, client, tenant, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- First point of contact for all tenants enquires.
- Management of maintenance and repairs to the buildings common parts.
- Day to day operational management.
- Ensure statutory compliance is followed throughout the building and property portfolio
- Regular reporting.
- Management of contracted service providers according to SLA's and KPI's.
- NEBOSH qualified
- Strong understanding of technical services
- Service charge budget management experience
- Proven background in managing facilities services with communal areas/landlord responsibilities.
- IT skills inc. Word, Excel to intermediate level
- Staff management
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Miller on or email your CV to
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.