Job Title: Project Manager
Your salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Alexi Heidemann)
Who you'll be working for:
A top 10 global construction consultancy looking to add to their team to work within either residential, healthcare or higher education sectors. With a highly established client base, this provides the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious projects in the country. The career progression here is fantastic and they even offer a clearly mapped out individual career path for all employees.
Some of your responsibilities:
Work on a range of small but more challenging projects, ranging from £5m to £20m project or as part of a project management team undertaking discreet tasks on a large/major project, £20m upwards, under the general guidance of an Associate Project Manager/Associate/Director
You must have
- 2 - 5 years proven project management experience within a construction consultancy environment
- UK experience essential
- Proven pre-contract experience
- Experience of a variety of Health, Science, Education and Commercial / sizes / sectors
- Excellent interpersonal skills - written and oral
- Solid background of project managing small or large scale projects.
- Professional Qualified Project Management/ Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Degree
- Gained or Working towards Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
- APM affiliation preferred (as secondary accreditation)
- Prince2 or MSP experience
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Alexi Heidemann on