Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Salary up to £45k
Bonus plus up to 15% OTE
Based - Birmingham
Aspire is a market-leading specialist recruiter in the digital, media and marketing industry, we celebrated our 25th Birthday in April 2017!
3 star accredited "Sunday Times Best Company to work for" for over 10 years, Plus Sunday Times Top 100 Company - in best small companies.
Flexible working, great environment and benefits.
We have seen over the past 5 years the media and digital industry change and evolve around us, as has the role of the modern marketer. We are what our digital presence portray us to be, what people say about us and how we communicate with them, on and offline, defines our brand. We have 4 websites, 4 offices and over 100 employees to support plus managing all candidate, client and internal marketing activities.
A Senior Marketing Manager to be based in our Birmingham office reporting to a Board Director and managing a small team across the UK and Asia.
The role is to drive our marketing strategy and implement annual plans with commercially focused digital activity focused on:
- Identifying, attracting, engaging with new candidates in our specialist markets (direct candidate attraction)
- Engaging, communicating and maximising our existing candidate database
- Managing our website and all social channels, including all content, thought leadership pieces and other tools of engagement.
- Managing all marketing supplier relationships and agencies
- Managing all awards, sponsorship and events that Aspire engage in
- Budgetary responsibility for marketing in UK and Asia
You will be mainly digital focused, however there are ad-hoc projects you will be working on regularly including events, internal comms etc. As a recruitment company in the digital, media and marketing industries, we need to be at the forefront of technology, creative ideas and use channels our audiences are attracted and engaged with, so you will need a passion for juggling multiple projects, channels and trying new things!
A general marketer with a flair for digital marketing, making decisions based on data, evidence and experience, plus displays sound commercial acumen.
- Evidence of management and development of marketing individuals.
- Understanding, evidence of success, budgetary responsibility of defining key strategies for key channels; Website, PPC, SEO, Social, (Linked In is a major investment for Aspire), Behaviour retargeting, Email marketing - strategy, campaign building, coding and implementation.
- Experience of automated lead nurturing work flows, customisation of CRMs, conversion routes.
- Experience of working in very results orientated environment - recruitment industry experience advantageous, but not essential.
- Expertise in Google Analytics.
- Delivery of brand marketing campaigns.
- Content generation - through own methods, third parties etc must be able to edit copy.
- Managing budgets and external agencies.
- Used to using project management tools, highly organised, someone that enjoys working to specific aims and objectives and seeing multi projects through to the end, with careful focus on the ROI is a must!
We are Aspire. If you think you are too, apply today or give me a call for a confidential discussion - Kanwar Kohli, Talent Manager - or