Registered Nurse Outstanding Benefits
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Cirencester, Gloucester
Salary: £26,000 - £31,000
Hours: Flexible Working Hours Available - Full or Part time, Days and Nights Currently Available
Providing equal opportunities for all, I am currently looking for diverse, enthusiastic, and motivated nurses to join an award winning nationwide healthcare company to working within an Elderly nursing home with EMI. This facility genuinely cares for all their employees - and this is what sets them apart - by celebrating successes big and small, and creating an atmosphere of learning and support, this healthcare group offer outstanding day to day benefits.
The learning within this caompany starts from the day you do - there is a comprehensive induction package, continuous training and ongoing support to up-skill and develop yourself - if you are looking to progress into senior management positions, there are no limits to how far you can go. There is a reason this is the ONLY National Healthcare provider has repeatedly been voted within " The Times' Top 25 big business' to work for " - an accolade voted for by their own staff members which is a fantastic testimony to the support and fantastic working atmosphere they have helped to develop.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Paid Breaks
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be a nurse with a passion to develop, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to