My client is a leading supplier of unique and innovative medical equipment. They have recently moved into a purpose-built office and now need a full-time Marketing Manager to help build their brand.
They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who is has experience within PR and Social Media.
The position is heavily PR based so PR experience is essential and they are looking for someone who has a creative mind and wanting to bring their own ideas to the table.
- Working on the company CRM and email marketing campaigns to help generate leads for the sales team
- Own all marketing targets related to customer acquisition, retention, gross margin and product sales
- Liaising with exhibitions centres globally making appropriate arrangements for the company to represent.
- Constantly updating the website ensuring all the latest company news and products are advertised on there.
- Attending to the company's social media channels daily keeping followers updated with insightful and engaging content.
- Being to go to contact for all the companies press releases, proof reading any information that leaves the business.
- Be responsible for the artwork and graphic design material
- Coordinate with the company director to ensure a solid marketing strategy is in place.
The ideal candidate:
- Managing all Marketing aspects and Marketing Strategy
- Evidence of having delivered effective marketing strategies and delivering most elements of the marketing mix
- A drive and enthusiasm for marketing and driving business brands
- Advanced skills in branding, PR, social media and graphic design
- Somebody from a medical background would be advantageous but by no means essential
- Hard working and committed to growing with a company
- Excellent content writing skills with the ability to create punchy and engaging content
- A self-starter that can come up with fresh ideas.
TO APPLY: Please send CV for immediate consideration