Facilities Helpdesk Operative
A Facilities Helpdesk Operative role in Wakefield with a reputable insurance broker business.
Page Personnel is representing an international insurance broker with a temporary Facilities Helpdesk role in their Wakefield branch. The role sits with the Facilities Service Desk within their Facilities Management team, and involves the administrative and operational functions of the FM department. Working hours are Mon-Fri, 8:00-16:00.
The role responsibilities include supporting the Facilities Manager with any administration for the department, including purchasing, processing invoices, filing/scanning and assisting with the management of the annual budget; to cover the helpdesk at all times, responding to any queries or issues and liaising with contractors; to resolve any minor facilities issues personally when suitable; monitoring the KPI's for the helpdesk; preparation and reconciliation of OPEX invoices; developing key relationships across the departments; produce agendas, organising meetings and taking minutes if required.
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Previously worked in a Facilities Helpdesk/Co-ordinator role or similar (essential)
- Previously used CAFM or a similar system (essential)
- A strong knowledge of financial management (essential), in relation to facilities contracts (desirable)
- An organised approach to work (essential)
- A high level of professionalism (desirable)
- A high level of computer literacy, with a great knowledge of Microsoft Excel (desirable)
- An understanding of general insurance and the underlying legal principles (desirable)
- Membership of BIFM (desirable)
- Good attention to detail (desirable)
The successful candidate will receive an annual equivalent salary of 20,000 + weekly wage + temporary role with a reputable organisation.