Field Service Engineer
An established company supplying specialist clinical equipment, consumables and services to the NHS, private healthcare companies, and academia within the UK and Ireland. They now have an opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. Regional/National Field Service experience from any industry with a technical requirement would be considered.
What does this opportunity offer?
- Starting basic salary between £18k and £25k plus expenses (e.g. overnight accommodation, meal allowances, vehicle and travel costs), dependent on previous experience
- Travel time paid
- Access to company vehicle inclusive of fuel, servicing and insurance
- 28 days paid holiday a year
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Variety of tasks making the role varied and interesting
- Comprehensive in-house product training that will help you become an expert in the company's fields of specialisation
- Start ASAP
- A permanent, full time opportunity, working within a company that is a leader in its field, where your contributions to their success will be encouraged and valued.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide Field technical support and service equipment at clients' premises, across the UK and Ireland
- Representing the company effectively and professionally when interacting with clients and providing assistance or guidance on products.
- Planning your own schedule to ensure client visits are actioned in a timely, efficient and effective manner
To be successful you will have:
- A Field Service background, ideally working with IT or medical hardware.
- Good working knowledge computer hardware and IT.
- The ability to take the initiative, manage your time and workload, and work independently.
- The desire and dedication to develop your knowledge and experience in a role where comprehensive training and support is provided.
- Full clean UK drivers licence.
- Access to your own vehicle.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity with full product training.
Don't delay… Apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that your details will be handled sensitively.
We look forward to hearing back from you.