£38,000 - £45,000 p/a
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Multi-Utilities and Civil Engineering Company based in The Midlands.
Our client requires an experienced Network Maintenance Delivery Manager with experience in R&M and Metering Contracts. The role will liaise with key stakeholders and drive performance of the contractors to ensure compliance with Health and Safety, operational and financial targets.
What you will be responsible for:
- Undertake formal performance management of the contract and compliance monitoring.
- Control the integrity of the R&M and Metering processes and associated continues improvement action plans.
- Identify and resolve any queries of performance related issues from the R&M and Metering workflow
- Ensure the contractor partners are compliant with all management of contractors and relevant IMS processes
- Act as a point of contact
- Responsible for Health and Safety management within the allocated areas.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experienced Senior/Contracts Manager within Utility or Construction managing R&M and Metering activities.
- Degree or significant equivalent knowledge and time served within a Technical Engineering/ Utility Environment
- Qualifications in Quantity Surveying are desirable.
- Experience in safety management
- Technical knowledge of materials and techniques used for R&M and Metering activities.
- Strong knowledge of the water industry.
- Experience in managing teams.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 /year
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chas Earl, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted