A leading South Yorkshire Employer is currently looking for an FP&A Manager to join there finance function.
You will provide monthly commentary and analysis across group operations, support senior management with decision making and constantly drive improvement in the Financial Planning and Analysis process. As the FP&A Manager you will undertake the following:
- Develop and improve all aspects of the financial planning and forecasting
- Business partnering with operations to ensure they understand their metrics and act on them accordingly to drive profitability
- Monitor performance, highlight trends and analyse causes of unexpected variances to enhance decision making
- Produce quarterly rolling forecasts and consolidated budgets to include commentary for management of performance
- Produce value add analysis by developing financial models
- Analyse business performance for key business areas
- Contribute to developments to improve reporting
- Ad hoc project workYou will be required to liaise at all levels of the organisation with stakeholders both within and outside of finance. You must have a commercial mindset in order to recognise commercial opportunities and potential risks across the group, be skilled in delivering on multiple assignments and be decisive under pressure.
- To successfully partner with senior management across the business you will be a strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
- Additionally, you will be experienced in training, guiding and mentoring team members and will be looking to step up into a management capacity.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant CIMA/ACCA/ACA, self motivated and pro-active, with the ability to develop meaningful FP&A reporting and complete analysis at a detailed level.
- Proven experience in business partnering at a senior level will be essential to your success, and a background in technology will provide a significant advantage.
What's on Offer
The successful FP&A manager will be offered a job in South Yorkshire with a salary between £55000 - 60000 + benefits