Relationship and Content Manager
Are you passionate about all things mobile? Are you mad for all things football, Are you a net-worker and do you thrive in a world of relationship building and bringing key contacts together. If you have nodded your way through the list and a spark has been lit within, please read on.
My client boasts a senior management team of high profile sports journalists and commercial marketing and media executives, producing and delivering exclusive sports media video content, streamed content to a global fan base. It really cannot get anymore exciting than this.
Your role will be to develop and build new partnerships with MNO's, OEM's, Aggregators and mobile platforms for the licensing of the exclusive video content.
You will work closely with a syndication consultant as well as being responsible for a junior executive.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Map out and build a pipeline of target partners
- Research and report the revenue potential
- Pitching and communicating tailored content
- Winning new partnerships through closing sales
- Managing a junior member of staff
To be considered for this role, you will need to be:
- Passionate about football
- Have a good understanding of the global mobile market place
- Able to evidence closing deals at a senior level
- Media background
- Ideally have contacts already in this space
- Commercial awareness and emotional intelligence
- Self starter
- True Net-worker
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a highly desirable City location, receive a highly competitive salary and bonus, holidays, work with a senior management dream team and be in football heaven.