KennedyPearce have now partnered with a Global Technology Business and are supporting them in their search for a Management Accountant to join their finance team in the London office.
Candidates will need to have strong reporting and analysis experience along with commercial acumen to be able to support both finance and the wider business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of P&L and Balance Sheet for a number of legal entities which include multiple profit centres and currencies
- Involvement in the commercial interface between finance and the business for the relevant products
- Working with the Group Reporting, FP&A and Shared Service functions to ensure complete and accurate reporting of revenues and costs
- Provide support to and stand in for Finance Manager and direct colleagues as needed
There are also duties to support:
Management Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting & Commercial Support, Statutory Accounting.
The candidate must have:
- University degree 2:1 or above
- Working towards ACA / ACCA/ CIMA accounting qualification
- Familiarity with US GAAP and SAP advantageous but not essential
- Competent systems knowledge including Excel, Word and Power Point
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a key member of this highly visible global finance team, in a rapidly growing business.