Conduct Risk Project Manager - Retail Banking / Mortgages
The purpose of this role is for managing and delivering a work stream within a remediation and the management of activities through project planning and management or root cause & sizing activities, the design and delivery of the reviews of customer cases as well as governance & control.
The Client- Global strategy and transformation consulting organisation with a strong presence across the financial sector.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Working with major Banks, Insurers, Challengers and Fin Techs, you will be responsible for managing a work stream within a remediation project
- This will include managing all activities around the project work stream, focusing on costs, resources, operational outputs and guidelines
- Perform data analysis on MI to offer insight from the data in regards to project performance
- Deliver root cause analysis on aspects of the product to understand the correct project solution
- Reporting to a Project Leader and having a team of Business Analysts and Data Analysts to support the project
- A strong understanding of remediation principles, methodology and governance
- Experience of project and delivery success for a remediation project within the Mortgage or Retail Banking sector
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in Financial Services and knowledge of Mortgage products
- Some experience of project management methodologies would be of benefit
- Strong management capabilities to manage resources to ensure delivery to agreed plans within cost, quality and timescales objectives