New Opportunity - CFO - Fintech VC backed
New Opportunity - CFO - Fintech (VC backed)
My client is an exciting Fintech start-up and have established an online payment processing system aimed at international money transfers. They have recently raised substantial investment at Serie's A from a couple of well-known London based VC firms. Based in central London with a young and driven team they are looking to bring on a CFO reporting to the CEO/ Founder of the business.
The CFO is responsible for full day to day management of the Finance function, Investor relations and supporting future capital raising rounds.
- Build and grow the finance function responsible for Management of FP&A, MI, Financial Systems, cash management and Financial Reporting
- Supporting the CEO and investors in additional fund raising, due diligence, mid-term financial planning and exit strategy
- Presenting Board Packs to the Leadership team and VC backers
- Establishing KPI's and reporting metrics
- In-sourcing the Finance function
- Previous CFO experience in a VC/ PE backed company
- Somebody who enjoys working in a fast-growing SME environment
- Fintech experience
- Excellent communicator with Leadership experience
- Qualified Accountant or MBA
- £90,000 - £140,000 (depending on experience)
- Equity (negotiable)
- Start Date ASAP
Please get in touch at or give me a call on .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ