Sales Manager (South)
Our Client, a leading process engineering firm are looking for a Components Sales Manager based in the south of England (Serving up to Birmingham) to Join their team.
The sales manager position focuses on Valve and component sales across the territory in the south of England. Ideally you will come from a technical degree level engineering or business background, although a degree is not essential experience of working within the process engineering environment is pivotal to the position.
You will be developing component business in the south on England and widespread travel will be required within this region.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have experience within the Liquid Processing industry
- Will have strong sales and customer relationship skills and experience
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with both Clients and internal stakeholders
- Have good experience in working with Component and Valve sales
- Be able to work to deadlines and streamline procedures when required
- Have knowledge or experience in the supplying of Capital equipment
- Proactive and able to use own initiative to gain new business/
- Streamline procedures and methods and be able to work autonomously
This position is based from home but serving the south of England, Travel to the north west office will be required to touch base with the rest of the office.
If this sounds like the right position for you then get in touch, we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have about the position.
A very Generous package is on offer to the right candidate