Supply Chain Planner - 12 Month FTC
Supply Chain Planner, Luton, £40,000-£45,000 + Benefits (12 month FTC)
Are you a supply chain professional who loves analysing complex data and thrives off the challenge of working in an environment where the demand plans are constantly changing?
Our client are seeking a supply chain planner with excellent attention to detail to join their team to provide analytical support to the Planning Manager and assist in creating the strategic draft and final capacity plan for the business. This role provides great exposure to key stakeholders from other areas of the business as well as the opportunity to liaise regularly with external suppliers.
Key Responsibilities of a Supply Chain Planner:
- Input, create, gather and analyse data for the normal monthly planning cycle.
- Creation and execution of the monthly materials plan, of the budget materials plan and of the strategic materials plan matching supply profile to capacity.
- Inventory management /order reconciliation & reporting.
- Negotiation with all suppliers and communication with other members of the planning team, managing and driving changes as required.
- Track adherence to the above plans and raise deviations accordingly.
- Co-ordinate operational issues relating to the plans under direction of the Planning Manager.
- Manage the expectations of the entire business about flexibility. .
- Create and analyse the scenarios to support the SIOP process
Skillset needed as a Supply Chain Planner:
- Previous experience within a supply chain environment within a central or head office function, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail, especially with numbers and volumes.
- Highly confident in the use of Excel - including V Look Up’s and Pivot Tables alongside previous experience working with large, complex data sets.
- Good communication skills, with previous experience liaising across different areas of the business.
Occasional European Travel required
Keywords: Supply Chain, Logistics, Supply Planner, Supply and Demand, Demand Planner, Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Luton, Harpenden, St Albans, Dunstable, Hemel Hempstead, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.