Senior Purchase Ledger - Bath
Senior Purchase Ledger
£20,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for progression and development?
Would you be interested in a role that will allow you to handle more complex reconciliation tasks?
Yes? Keep reading!
Office Angels Bristol are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a leading health care provider for a Senior Purchase Ledger and Banking Clerk to join their vibrant and busy team. Our client is looking for a self starter with an acute eye for detail to ensure the smooth running of an accounts team. The role will consist of both Purchase Ledger and Banking duties and it is imperative that that the successful candidate is confident when dealing with a high volume and fast paced workload.
Duties of the role will consist of:
- Matching supplier invoices to relevant direct debit balances
- Uploading approved payment run files from Open Accounts
- Managing of the Integration inbox
- Actioning all emails within 24 hours
- Actioning all credit balances on accounts
- Maintenance of lease invoice process on the ledgers
- Dealing with opening balance tidy up from the completion accounts process
- Ensuring statement reconciliations of any of the assigned top 20 vendors for the business
- Ensuring all tasks are completed to a high standard of quality & the teams SLA is adhered to at all times
- Processing inter-company invoices & clear understanding of the inter-company process
- Receiving, coding & posting of purchase invoices with a high degree of accuracy. This includes ensuring pre-completion invoices are identified & dealt with correctly & pre-completion elements are correctly calculated
- Providing training & support to new team members, ensuring they are trained & understand all aspects of quality & the SLA requirements
- Helping to create & promote a positive & supportive environment within the team
Essential criteria includes:
- Purchase Ledger experience or similar transactional based role
- Currently studying AAT (or similar) or completed qualification
- Having clear & confident communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills; specifically Microsoft Excel
- Having a flexible approach to work (eg working additional hours at month end)
- Ability/experience to work as part of a team
- Ability to take the lead within the team in the absence of other senior team members
- Be a "go-to" person for queries within the team
- Experience of Open Accounts would be an advantage
- Excel skills including V look ups & pivot tables
Every single application we receive is reviewed by a member of the team at Office Angels Bristol. We will respond in writing within one working day. We get a large number of applications every day so it's not possible to call everyone but if we feel we can help we'll call you to discuss how.
The team at Office Angels Bristol are experts in their field, recruiting for a variety of clients of all industries and sizes throughout the area including Bristol City Centre, Avonmouth, Chipping Sodbury, Severn Beach, Yate, Aztec West, Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare, Nailsea, Bath, Kingswood, Filton, Thornbury, Portishead, Hanham, Clifton and more. When we receive your application we consider whether there are other opportunities that might interest you, but feel free to help us by applying for all roles that suit your needs. For a range of advice designed to give you the head start you need in your search for work please visit our website.
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.