Multi Skilled Maintenance Plumber
Our client works in partnership with universities nationwide to provide student accommodation and facilities management with a portfolio of over 30,000 bed spaces are seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Plumber for their site in Canterbury Kent.
The main responsibility of this role is to work as a member of a team to deliver the highest standards of service to enhance the student experience, by providing both a planned and responsive maintenance service, with a biased towards plumbing.
The main duties for this role will include:
- Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Undertake maintenance within the residences in a safe working environment, assessing all Health and Safety issues before work commences and report any hazards identified to the relevant Manager
- Carry out PPM in accordance with the schedule
- Statutory Testing
- Health and Safety
- Assist colleagues in other trades and locations as and when the need arises
- You will be required to be on-call, 1 week in 7
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previously worked within a maintenance environment
- Previous experience Plumbing in residential or commercial properties
- Have an understanding of the operational procedures and safe working practices of building services and systems
- Current driving licence
- City and Guilds or NVQ equivalent qualification Level 2/3 in Plumbing and Heating or Heating or Unvented Cylinders
In return you will receive a salary of £21,255 p.a, along with a benefits package that includes; life assurance, uniform, 22 days annual holiday and contributory pension.
Apply now for immediate interview.