You will be working for awell known Manufacturing business in Coventry as the role as Credit Controller. This role is initially on a fixed term contract basis of 12 Months with the potential for other opportunities at the end of the contract. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys a challenge and incredibly methodical and who takes pride in their work. In return, you will receive fantastic benefits such as finishing work on a Friday at 12.30.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicating to customers about their credit position with the company
- Contacting Customers to collect overdue payments (written and verbal).
- Authorizing and releasing orders which have been held awaiting payment.
- The instruction and administration of legal proceedings
- The opening of new accounts and associated administration.
- Credit assessment (setting credit limits etc)
- Liaising with the Customer Services Manager to discuss credit issues/concerns etc.
- Entering and allocation of payments and general maintenance on the sales ledger.
- The investigation and resolution of invoice queries.
- Debtors list run off weekly
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
You will need to have some experience in a similar role as a Credit Controller along with the used of SAGE 1000. You will also need to have intermediate knowledge with the Microsoft packages such as Excel.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.