Tax Assistant - Top 100 Firm - Ipswich
A multi-award winning Top 60 firm are looking to add to their highly-regarded Ipswich based tax team with a Tax Assistant
You will assist in the management of a broad private client portfolio, with clients including entrepreneurs, wealthy families, large landed estates, senior executives of large listed/ private businesses and trusts
You will assist the tax team in dealing with the tax affairs of private clients, including file setup, tax data input, return and report preparation for review and liaising with clients/ the HMRC. The team is a dynamic environment where proactive problem solving is encouraged.
- Strong academic background
- Some accounting experience, preferably gained within a practice environment
- IT literate, proficient in MS Office. Previous experience using tax return preparation software advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines, with a keen eye for detail
For further information on this Tax Assistant role, please apply directly or contact Nicholas Peer at AJ Chambers.