Production Planner - food manufacturing
Our client, are a large, well-known food business who have a U.K wide presence. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Planner to join an already well-established team at the site in Kent.
This role will suit enthusiastic and professionals from the food industry.
- The efficient planning of production in a food manufacturing factory
- Ensuring that waste is kept to a minimum and financial targets are achieved at all times
- Build solid working relationships with customers and stake holders and communicate as required
- Maintain internal planning systems accurately and report any potential issues in good time
- An experienced Production Planner - ideally from the food manufacturing industry
- An effective and confident communicator at all levels
- A strong IT systems user
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated at all times
What’s on offer?
- A good salary and benefits package
- Genuine career progression opportunities within a large company
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you would like more information please contact Martin Bryce at D.R Newitt.