Our Client is looking for an experienced Workshop Controller, to manage the workshop in their busy prestige dealership in Amersham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's most respected car dealerships!
The main responsibility of the Workshop Controller is to ensure the highest possible standard of workmanship in the Department. All jobs must be allocated to the appropriate team member, completed in the required time period and compliant with our clients 'first time fix' policy to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop processes that support the timely completion and submission of reports.
- Ensure all job cards have a complete report of all service and repair interventions
- Monitor workshop staff efficiency levels and implement measures to improve figures where necessary.
- Demonstrate and maintain an appropriate level of technical expertise for a Workshop Controller in the motor industry.
- Inspect vehicles, diagnose faults where appropriate, complete allocated work efficiently and accurately, supported by the effective use of relevant tools and technology.
- Identify all training and coaching requirements to develop all the technicians in the Workshop
- Hold and attend regular meetings to ensure that any workshop team concerns or ideas are recorded and reported back to the relevant persons.
If you feel you have the correct experience and qualities for the role please provide us with your CV. We will endeavour to get in touch with all candidates within 3 days of application