Social Worker - Fostering Team
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Social Worker to join a prosperous Fostering Team in South West London on a full time, permanent basis.
This position would suit a HCPC registered Social Worker with post qualifying experience of working with looked after children and foster carers within either private or public sector who is looking to join a progressive and lively service
Role Responsibilities include:
- Recruit, assess and monitor the suitability and competence of Foster Carers
- Provide support visits and telephone contact with Foster Carers, in keeping with the placement agreement, including minimum monthly supervision.
- Work in partnership with all parties to help identify any needs within the foster family
- Attend meetings to support Foster Carers, children and young people.
- To complete Form F Assessments for presentation of approval
- To present applications to the fostering panel.
- Identify learning and development needs of Foster Carers
- Build purposeful, effective relationships with children and families using effective evidence based, social work approaches to ensure that the outcomes identified in the child’s care plan are met.
- Manage an assigned caseload of children, families and carers in compliance with agreed casework outcomes, statutory and departmental policy and procedural requirements.
In return for your hard work and dedication we are able to offer a competitive salary of between £31,683 - £40,620, £1000 Welcome Bonus payment, £1000 Retention Payment and a leave entitlement of up to 32 days.
If you would like to apply for this position or enquire about similar positions please send your CV and contact details via this advert or through the Aurora Resourcing website.