Are you looking to develop your sales skills & become a successful sales professional? This newly created function, will provide you with the very best sales training that will bring out the best in you. Working in a fun, sociable and highly driven environment, you will be working for the UK’s leading digital & IT apprenticeship provider, Arch Apprentices.
We are looking for a talented Associate Inside Sales Representative to come and join our growing team at Arch Apprentices, at our Hammersmith HQ in London. The team has high integrity, is fun, and is focused on achieving our ambitious apprenticeship starts goals and revenue growth objectives. It is a unique moment to be joining a business set for explosive growth this year and this role will directly impact our journey to success.
The role reports to the Head of Business Development who reports directly to the Commercial Director. We are committed to investing in your future by training you in sales and professional skills that will serve you here at Arch or beyond. Depending on your performance, you could be promoted to Senior Inside Sales Representative after 1 year and potentially have the opportunity to become a Business Development Manager after 18-24 months.
The Associate Inside Sales Representative role is a target driven, sales role engaged primarily with developing new business. The role is ideal for somebody who is comfortable making lots of calls each day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and over time, closing sales and who believes in performance rewards for achieving and exceeding sales goals. You will working with the the latest and greatest inside sales 2.0 tools, processes and practices to set you up for success.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source new sales opportunities via inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales people for development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Comfort with high-activity email prospecting
- Self-motivated, adaptable and resilient
- High academic performance - degree level or equivalent
- Excellent verbal, presentational and written communications skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Ability to present at a senior decision maker level
- Proven inside sales experience
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Previous experience of working within the IT or Digital industry, Recruitment and/or Apprenticeships