Private Client Tax Senior - Top 100 Firm - Bury St Edmunds
A multi-award winning Top 60 Firm of Chartered Accountants have instructed AJ Chambers Tax Specialists to aid in appointing a Tax Senior to their office in Bury St. Edmunds.
Working within the firm’s tax team in Bury St. Edmunds, you will work with a broad private client portfolio including entrepreneurs, wealthy families, large landed estates, senior executives of large listed and private businesses and a large trust portfolio.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing a large personal tax portfolio including personal tax compliance work
- Assisting colleagues on tax planning assignments on an ad-hoc basis
- Managing completion of P11Ds for a small portfolio of companies
- Preparing client tax returns, correspondence and reports
- Accountability for cost budgets and involvement in planning
This role offers the genuine scope for career development, with opportunities to develop existing skills and a high level of client exposure. The position would suit a general practitioner with pre-existing tax experience who is looking to specialise.
- ATT qualified desirable, although QBEs will be considered
- Experience of personal tax computation/ compliance, including preparation of income tax returns
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong rapport with clients/ their advisers, and communicate effectively with HMRC
- Experience of Trust Tax Returns/ IHT computation desirable
- Experience using CCH, P11D software and Document Management
- Progressive, keen to study for CTA qualification
For further information on this Private Client Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Nicholas Peer at AJ Chambers