This is a growing Facilities Management provider with operations in both the public and private sector, who are expanding nationally with an impressive track record winning contracts.
The Account Manager will interact with customers to ensure understanding of clients need and deliver services which exceeds expectation.
You will monitor and manage all cleaning activities across the sites allocated, ensuring quality standards and to regularly review existing service provisions to ensure they are still meeting standards required in line with budgetary requirements.
It is essential you ensure all staff are encouraged and motivated, and feel supported and valued in their working environment.
Skills and experience required:
- Multi contract cleaning experience
- Strong spoken and written English
- Contract monitoring and accreditation process
- Good problem solving skills, able to take initiative and find solutions to daily issues
- Proficient in IT, with knowledge of Microsoft Office package (particularly Excel & Word) and able to use smart phones and tablets.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, send your CV to
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: Our Facilities Management, Property and Estates division is made up of experienced, dynamic consultants who help to match great candidates to our latest vacancies.