Finance Business Partner
Working for a newly formed manufacturing business, you'll be working across finance and production to actively challenge and drive performance improvements in production and logistics
You'll enable the wider business to make informed decisions that reduce costs and improve performance
You'll be responsible for a small team managing;
- Month end process for production costs
- Production reporting packs
- Forecasting for variances and fixed costs on a monthly and/or quarterly basis
- Impact analysis and forecasting based on changes to production variables such as input costs
- Ensuring that production costs and variance reporting are an accurate reflection of what has happened in production and logistics
- Cost variances including stock counts and work with production to ensure there is a continual process improvement
- The annual budget process for variable costs and fixed costs
- Capital expenditure and liaise with budget holders to understand the status of projects and the full year forecast
- Business line support for SAP functions relating to production and logistics.
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls and driving improvements
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with a proven track record in a manufacturing accounting environment.
Ideally you will have excellent SAP knowledge and have managed and developed staff. This is a hands on role that will suit a proactive and self-motivated Accountant that can provide relevant insight at a senior level.
If interested, please get in touch or apply online.