Graduate Marketing Assistant - Paid Internship - NMW - London
Our client is a privately owned and completely independent high net worth mortgage brokerage based in Mayfair, Central London. They specialise in arranging large mortgage loans for individuals from both the UK and overseas who are either purchasing or refinancing residential or commercial property.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent job.
How you can expect to spend your day;
The Marketing Assistant position will focus on digital acquisition, data analysis, social media and supporting the marketing team to develop online and offline marketing for the group and the specialist sales teams.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Assistant is responsible for helping with managing the day-to-day output of the marketing team, dealing with agencies to brief in and produce artwork, organise direct mail campaigns and grow the brand awareness of the company in target markets.
Day-to-day tasks will include gaining experience in the following.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and wider team to develop, implement and monitor integrated online and offline marketing and communications plans and campaigns to support product and service initiatives.
- Managing ongoing data analysis to build an understanding of target markets and produce post-campaign reporting, analysing trends to improve the marketing strategy and planning.
- Supporting the launch of new products and Enness brands and the coordination of the delivery to specified deadlines.
- Utilising Hubspot to create landing pages, track website performance and generate ROI reports aligned to marketing performance.
- Working closely with the content team to write short and long copy for brochures, flyers, electronic direct mail, weekly windup e-newsletters, articles, and website content.
- Managing the company's social media presence across all accounts, creating a content calendar for published posts and regular campaigns to drive followers and grow leads generated across social platforms.
- Liaising with design and digital agencies to brief in new artwork, proof design and copy and get necessary approvals from the marketing team to sign off projects.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing on brand event concepts, planning, on-site management and client follow-up.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Copywriting and content creation experience is necessary.
- Relevant university degree, 2:1 or above.
- Excellent written English with impeccable grammar.
- Strong attention to detail, especially for proof-reading, and quality aware.
- Be proactive and tackle issues before they surface; use initiative when it comes to problem-solving.
- Experience working to short deadlines.
- Flexible, positive attitude.
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Hubspot is advantageous.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong organisation, planning and project management skills.
- Good understanding of social platforms.
What are the perks of working at this company?
This company works in a fun, professional environment with a very welcoming and friendly team! The business is growing rapidly with international expansion a key focus, and there is a big opportunity for the right candidate to gain a full-time position and benefit from significant training.