Compliance Manager (General Insurance) - North West
Senior Compliance Manager sought by growing North West based Insurer.
• To provide a first class compliance service to clients.
• Maintain and service a bank of full-service and similar clients
• Carry out consultancy visits and external audits as requested.
• To support the Technical Director to keep abreast of regulatory and other developments which impact clients.
• Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients, regulator and related bodies and other professional bodies
• Accurate resolution of technical queries raised by clients within an appropriate time frame
• Conduct ad hoc consultancy assignments with clients
• Carry out regular service visits to a number of specifically allocate clients
• Holder of a full UK driving licence, willing to travel within own client area and to other UK destinations as required e.g. Group office locations, Annual Conference venue, to undertake training etc
• Any other duties that may be reasonably required
• Good knowledge of general insurance products and market
• Qualified to Chartered Insurance Institute ACII level or close to qualifying
• Good knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority regulatory requirements, working methods and priorities
• Good knowledge of financial issues as they impact Insurance Intermediaries
• "User" of compliance
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
• Ability to build and maintain professional relationships and networks
• Up to date IT knowledge; proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc
For more information on this role, please contact The Yes Agency. The Yes Agency is a registered insurance recruitment agency based in Manchester. Please note due to the amount of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For similar roles within insurance, please check out our website at www.theyesagency.co.uk