Client Relationship Manager - Healthcare - Woking
Bright selection are delighted to be working with a high end provider of elderly care and nursing services in their recruitment of a Client Relationship Manager for a luxury elderly nursing care retirement community.
This is a single site role reporting to a General Manager with support from the group's central sales and marketing team, where you will also benefit from the groups well-established marketing strategy.
This role will include some Saturday and evening work and offers a salary of up to £55,000 OTE depending on experience
- Manage the sales and marketing, ensuring budgets and targets are met by filling the home with their client base whilst acting as the main point of contact for patients and their families.
- Have a proven track record in delivering on sales targets working in the B2C sector
- Have worked in a B2C environment
- Experience in working to deadlines
- Have a clean driver's license
- Previous healthcare business development experience would be advantageous
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Competitive rate of pay
- Company discounts
- Free Parking
- Excellent training and development opportunities
If you fit the criteria above then Lisa-Maria Kirwan would like to hear from you!