Sales and Marketing Assistant
Sales and Marketing Assistant
£30k per annum
- Are you a great relationship builder, Degree educated, with a strong Marketing background?
- Do you have the passion and drive to deliver a clear and compelling message to care providers, adult care homes and day centres?
- Would you be excited to join a highly successful and ambitious company who pride themselves on your development and career progression?
- Would you like to enjoy benefits such as 25 days holiday per year, plus banks. £1000 personal training allowance for any self development. Pension scheme, national railcard and various social events throughout the year?
If this sounds like the perfect career move for you then please read on.........
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to define and execute strategy for care providers
- Meet KPIs and targets for building relationships with care providers
- Developing messaging and tactics to best reach target market
- Present and provide demos of the system to care providers
- Cold and warm calls to care providers to promote the company
- Support the Marketing team with training for care providers on how to use the application
- Responsible for developing and maintaining collateral for providers, supported by the Marketing team
- Copy writing of content for collateral and emails
- Management of events and training, which will include design of event structure, management of speakers and delegates, pre- and post-event communication, along with reporting on event ROI
- Continually building communication with providers, both initially and on an ongoing basis, with support from the Marketing team
- In the future, there is the potential for this role to build a team of staff to manage these activities on a national basis
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Experience of building excellent relationships with other businesses or clients
- Excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting to a variety of audiences
- Excellent written communication - must be able to create exciting and engaging copy
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Good work ethic and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Excellent verbal communication - cold and warm calling
- Event management with support from the Marketing team
- Experience of buying and organising printed collateral
- Media buying and negotiating
- Creative and ambitious approach to work
- Self-starter with an outgoing attitude
- A people person
- Inquisitive and willing to help out where needed
- High achiever with ambitions to progress career quickly
- Good problem solving abilities
- Strong work ethic with willingness to go beyond core job responsibilities
- Adaptable and intuitive Travel across the UK will be required; however, all expenses will be paid.
If you think that you are the type of person who would flourish in this business, and that this company sounds like the type of company that you want to work for, please email with your CV and covering letter.