Technical Services Manager
Our client, are one of the largest and most forward thinking family owned businesses in the UK specialising in the food and drink industry.
They are currently seeking a Technical Services Manager.
The job function serves the business with accurate Product information for / from Customers and Suppliers to ensure that the business are able to satisfy due diligence, audit requirements and customer / business needs; the Technical expert on existing and forthcoming legislative requirements for the business, Quality Management system including the Technical Server, Customer codes of practice and BRC Global standard requirements.
- To manage two teams with the Technical department
- Managing and developing the Product Information across the Group so that a consistency of data is held on file
- To manage on a day to day basis the Technical Services Team workload and ensure deadlines are maintained and measured
- To maintain effectively the internal audit schedule for the sites including completing internal audits so that we are continual monitoring our internal auditing systems and meeting the BRC Global standards so we continually improving
- To ensure that the business is up to speed with current and forthcoming legislation across the Group along with maintaining information on the Technical Server
- To ensure the business has the latest customer codes of practice and understands the requirements
- To work as part of the HACCP teams to ensure that the relevant information from points 1-7 are included in reviews or changes
- Quality System Management experience
- Strong communicator able to build business relationships
- Motivator able to develop and empower others to reach goals
- Quality Auditing
- An appropriate science based Degree / Diploma is expected
- Must have your own transport and be willing to travel to other sites and retail stores throughout the UK
- High attention to detail with the ability to problem solve, use initiative and be forward thinking
What’s on offer?
- A starting salary up to £28,000
- Working hours between 08.30-16.30 but offer flexibility
- The opportunity to work with an expanding business
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to Simon Norris.