Biomedical Technical Sales Specialist
Our prestigious client requires an experienced Biomedical Technical Sales Specialist for a field base role covering the UK. You will have a background in Biomedical engineering and have an in-depth knowledge of Biomed operations. Italian language skills would be advantageous but are not essential. The company are offering a salary of £40k, plus commission and car allowance.
- Overall responsibility for the strategic development and tactical deployment of biomedical managed and maintenance services.
- Provision of clinical and commercial insights and expertise in Biomedical maintenance and operations both
- Responsibility for the continuous development of appropriate quality standards to ensure services adhere to relevant governance standardREPORTING TO
- Day to day escalation will be peer to peer between Senior Managers, especially where developments are in pilot or early operational phase. Escalation thereafter to the Business Development Director and the Board
- Overall responsibility for the strategic development of BioMed maintenance and managed services.
- Explore and propose new markets and growth opportunities for group products and services
- Gathering, analysing and distributing market and competitor information
- Sales support. Field sales support at customer sites and
- Sales training as required.
- Bid support, including pricing, technical responses and content creation
- Commercial support, including
- close support throughout the start-up and incubator stages for new products and services
- Agree the expected financial performance and profitability
- Develop full understanding of the supplier market and
- Perform full options appraisals as required
- Help ensure contractual arrangements agreed with partners and suppliers are profitable, sustainable and operationally viable
- Thereafter monitor/maintain the groups contractual rights and obligations
- Evaluate any changes to operational requirements and regulatory changes