Contracts Manager/Projects Manager - Engineering
Resourcing results are currently looking to fill a Contracts Manager/Projects Manager position with a client of ours in Derby, Derbyshire.
Contracts Manager/Projects Manager Requirements:
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects under their own initiative. Preferably Rail or Utilities based, emphasis on Rail.
- Would need a steel background, but not necessarily in management, but obviously preferable.
- I.T literate in Word and Excel. A good command of the English language, both oral and literal.
- Knowledge of any of the usual contracts; ICE, NEC or JCM.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Ability to survey (measure) on site and pass that information in a usable way to a designer.
- Able to manage man power on a day to day basis.
Specific training could be provided for any of our requirements although PTS and CSCS would be an advantage.
SSSTS or SMSTS would be a major advantage.
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm