Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - Court Of Protection Experience - Equity Partnership
Reward Recruitment are currently partnered with a dynamic law practice at the heart of the community offering expertise on a wide range of legal services in a friendly and approachable manner.
Working with clients on both a national and local level - an innovative firm, evolving with the ever-changing law and adapting to business and commercial pressures, as well as sensitively dealing with private matters. My client is committed to providing appropriate solutions and excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Panel Deputyship/Supervising Partner, the successful candidate should be experienced in Court of Protection work including Deputyship Applications, On-going Finance Administration, and Ancillary Applications such as Trustee Orders, Interim Orders, and Statutory Will Applications.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A minimum of 2 years PQE in the relevant area of law
- Court of Proction Experience
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with
- SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing
- Professional Development and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
What the Company can Offer
- Basic salary of £25,000-£40,000
- The Firm offers generous financial incentives with the opportunity of quarterly pay rises (which could push salaries up by £4,000 each year) and an end of year bonus of 20%
- The Firm offers a three year (fast-track) career progression plan, where it is possible for the candidate to achieve equity partnership within three years. In short, if the candidate hits their target in year one, the candidate will be promoted to associate Solicitor. If the candidate hits their target in year two, the candidate will be promoted to Salary Partner. If the candidate hits their target in year three, the candidate will be offered equity partnership
- The firm has a robust five year business plan, based on growth and profitability, and the current Partners recognise that this can only be achieved with more commercially minded Partners on board, the driving force behind this progression plan
If you may be interested in this opportunity please contact James Travis at Reward Recruitment on 0113-4671-999 or apply direct.