CRO Assistant -Private Banking- 30K, Perm
CRO Assistant -Private Banking- Central London, 30K Perm
An exciting opportunity has come up to work as a CRO Assistant in a well respected private bank located in Central London.
This role will be best suited for someone with previous experience as a CRO within private banking.
What will the role include?
- Assist in preparing client information packs (CIPs), account opening forms and credit applications
- Assist in preparing periodic client reviews such as PEP, high- and standard risk clients, credit and investment reviews
- Be aware of financial crime /AML and fraud risk and act as the first line of defence in respect of these risks
- Be aware of compliance risks (such as AML breaches, complaints, conflicts of interest) etc. and escalate these through the proper internal channels
- Maintain the required Financial Crime training record
As a candidate, you will ideally have proven knowledge and experience in private banking and in products and services for private clients
To apply or discuss in confidence, please send through an email to