£20,000 - £23,000 Depending on experience Plus Bonus
Our client who is one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle dealerships. Due to their continued success Staffbase has been appointed to recruit for the position of Parts Supervisor to join the busy team in the Toddington depot.
Reporting to the Depot Manager you will be responsible for undertaking the parts requirements for the technicians and sales for this depot. You will also be required to develop the counter and trade parts sales, by contacting other businesses and selling the parts service our client can offer.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:-
- Updating Dealer Management System
- Parts Stock control
- Ensuring Technicians have the parts they require to carry out scheduled work.
- Increase parts counter sales.
- Promote other services and products to customers where appropriate
You must have experience within a busy automotive business, preferably in the Parts department. Be proactive and resourceful and have a committed approach to customer care, with strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Other skills required include:-
- Experience of commercial vehicle/ automotive dealerships
- Experience in working in a busy parts environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, ADP/Kerridge computer systems
- Positive, can do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Hours of work:
09:00 - 18:00 Mon - Fri and alternate Saturday mornings 08:00 - 12:00