My client are recruiting for a Reporting/Management Accountant to support the business in delivering world class financial and management reporting. They will ensure the business are compliant with external and internal financial reporting requirements, as well as providing a variety of management reporting to enable effective decision making.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Management of general ledger, including:
- Oversight over all accounts; allocations, coding etc…
- Detailed review and understanding of fixed costs
- Query resolution
Month end reporting, including:
- Management of all month end processes (excluding payroll)
- Production of management accounts and commentary
- Reporting to US head office via Hyperion
Marketing team support and accounting, including:
- Supporting the Marketing team in the understanding of their spend compared to budget/forecast
- Management of month end accruals for marketing
- Production of Marketing spend dashboards
- Preparation of Marketing budgets and forecasts
Statutory reporting and compliance, including;
- Oversight of financial statement preparation
- Tax compliance and statutory returns
Internal controls compliance, including:
- Co-ordinating the Sums team to ensure that internal control processes are in place and effectively monitored.
- Co-ordinating an annual review of key control processes.
Ad hoc project support
Provide holiday cover for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions as required
You will be a newly qualified ACA from a top 10 firm. Preference is towards the Big 4 but applications will be greatly heightened by previous experience of FMCG. You will be a team player and have a strong academic background.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.