Capital Reporting Analyst
A Milton Keynes based Banking Financial Service business has a fantastic rewarding opportunity to join their analytical team as a Capital Reporting Analyst. This role is about the ongoing user acceptance testing of developments, assisting with the implementation and documentation of a new "Basel" data repository and integral capital calculation engine.
As a Capital Reporting Analyst, your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of test scripts
- Test new capital calculation software and changes to database structure/processing before implementation and through parallel running
- Ensure full documentation (i.e. reference material and user guidance) is in place and available.
- Raise queries where appropriate and follow each of them through to an optimal conclusion
- Regulatory reporting: complete, check and provide analysis for the monthly and quarterly capital reports of credit risk capital requirements
- Delivering savings in capital requirements wherever possible
Minimum Skills and experience required for Capital Reporting Analyst:
- A good understanding of the UK risk/finance reporting systems and infrastructure
- Experience in using large amounts of data and complex calculations
- Part-Qualified Accountant (or similar from Risk background) - The role would suit a candidate that is studying for or is a part qualified accountant who is interested in learning more about Capital.
- Experience in testing systems and reviewing results
- Ability to use and write queries in standard tools (currently: Business Objects, SAS, SQL)
Our Milton Keynes based client offers competitive salary and career progression, apply today or, if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Kyal McNulty on or email: