£19,500 salary, negotiable dependant on experience
Must be willing to work various hours as the business requires
As an Automotive Service Advisor, you will be concerned with answering any customer questions on their level regarding technical problems, warranties, services' and repairs. The Service Advisor role also would deal with responding positively to customer telephone enquires relating to services and repairs, producing invoices for completed work whilst providing an explanation of the content to customers. The Service Advisor will need to check all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis. The ideal candidate for this role will be systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
Requirements of the Automotive Service Advisor:
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Service Advisor within a busy service department.
- To be a Commercial Service Advisor you will need a Full UK Driving Licence.
- You will need to have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To be an Automotive Service Advisor you will need strong communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships.
- A proven track record of providing outstanding customer service is needed to be considered for this position.
This role is being advertised by Essential recruitment, an employment agency.
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail please contact Essential recruitment on email provided.